Aged 16-21? Love events?
Join our Youth Collective.
You will work as part of a team to create and deliver fun, public-facing events for other young people and the wider public as part of Mill Road Winter Fair, the Cambridge Festival and the Museum of Zoology’s Late events.
You’ll have the opportunity to meet like-minded people, learn new skills and work within a team making decisions about the events we run for young people.
- Meet twice a month: each month we'll meet one weekend in a Cambridge city centre location and one time online. Travel costs will be covered.
- Work together to create fun events.
- Access related training you are interested in.
- Create activities on themes and topics that are interesting to you, and people your age.
- Have your voice heard and represented within the University of Cambridge’s public engagement work.
Why get involved?
- Meet new people your age from the local community.
- Learn how to develop your event ideas, and the ideas of others in a supportive, team environment.
- Express your thoughts and opinions on the public work of the University of Cambridge and museums.
- Gain behind-the-scenes access to the Museum of Zoology and Cambridge Festival, and learn about the work of the University.
- Gain access to training, new skills and experience that will enhance your CV and set you apart in the job market.
Text/Whatsapp: 07759 130519
Join the team!
We're looking for people who are interested in events and like working with their community. You don't need any other experience, just an interest in joining in.
Interested? Contact us via the mobile number or email above to find out more.
Safeguarding Policy: Please see our Safeguarding Policy of the group.
Code of Conduct: Please see our Code of Conduct created by the group (this is a working document and will be updated when and if needed.)